Sunday, May 20, 2012

"You Might Be A Schleck-Neck"

My 2nd and 3rd favorite cyclists are the Schleck brothers, but sometimes its fun to make-fun of them. I mean really, they can't even place 1st on my favorite list. :)

I believe Dan Wuori (@dwuori) started the #mightbeaschleckneck hash-tag on twitter this morning, but it soon was used by other users:

(https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23mightbeaSchleckneck)

Dan Wuori@dwuori
If you abandon the Giro before Mark Cavendish... #mightbeaSchleckneck

Panache@Kiss_my_Panache
If you Skype your brother to sleep every night.. #mightbeaSchleckneck #Giro

Scotty_G1962@Scotty_G1962
If you wear out your brake pads riding down the driveway #mightbeaSchleckneck #Giro

Scotty_G1962@Scotty_G1962
If you get passed by your 4 minute man in a prologue #mightbeaSchleckneck #giro

Panache@Kiss_my_Panache
If you break out in hives at the site of your TT bike... #mightbeaSchleckneck

Panache@Kiss_my_Panache
If you go fishing in full team kit!!! #mightbeaSchleckneck

Thomas Dooley@thomasdooley
If you're a little girl riding a pug. #mightbeaSchleckneck

Eric Sevy@ericsevy
If you're thinner than a piece of paper but quit on a big climbing day #mightbeaSchleckneck

Scotty_G1962@Scotty_G1962
If you tell the mechanic "don't bother installing the chain catcher today" #mightbeaSchleckneck



What else can you come up with?


No comments:

Post a Comment